Halloween Skull and LifeApe have partnered up to bring you one of the best 3-Axis skulls available!!
Each skull is made to order and tested before sending it out. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
It may not take that long, and usually doesn’t, but a lot depends on what parts are in stock and what needs to be ordered at the time of your order.
This Skull is the end result of years of development building off of and improving on my older designs for more range of motion and smoother motion. The biggest improvement is the looks. We don’t modify an existing skull kit or product to fit our mechanisms. This skull is designed from the ground-up and is made specifically for this purpose. It is designed to not show where it comes together except under close scrutiny. There is no horizontal skull cap cut across the forehead which forced everyone to make their skulls into pirates so they could wear a bandana or put on a wig to hide it. These are made for the job and look great even close up. They go together easily with just a few hidden screws and they come apart just as easily, so replacing a servo is not a big deal. You only need two or three basic tools to take these apart and put them back together.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- They don’t come with a power supply, but you can add one in the cart if you don’t have your own. It MUST be a 6VDC power supply with at least 2amps of current to run one skull. Higher current for more. The power supply I sell can run up to 4 skulls at a time.
- A Computer is not included. You will need a Windows computer to run VSA software.
- VSA Software (Which is used to program these skulls and to play back ‘routines’ that you create) is not included. You buy that directly from Brookshire Software, who sells it.
- You will need a USB to DMX adapter. You can add that in the cart or purchase it directly from whatever vendor you like. It must be an ENTTEC Pro DMX adapter or a compatible one. We recommend the DMXKing USB to DMX adapter due to its small size, great price, and reliable operation.
- If you would like to add a DMX stage light like the one used in the demo video, there is that option for that as well at checkout. Any DMX light will work, so you’re welcome to shop around for your own if you prefer.
We know you will appreciate this high-quality prop, which has only just become possible with advances in 3D printing. No skull that comes out of a mold can be this detailed unless it comes to you in many parts that must be assembled, and then you would see all the seams. Until now, the cost to make a skull like this was too high to make it a viable option, but the time has come, and we are here to provide this to you.
This skull comes with a set of free single skull VSA routines.