TrackSkull has helped many haunters create more realistic animatronic shows by allowing them record real-life motion. Everything that you record in TrackSkull can easily be imported into Brookshire Software’s VSA, Light-O-Rama, Venue Magic or our own SceneBuilder.
Download your free 10 day demo: Downloads
NOTE: After purchase, license information may take up to 24 hours to be received via email.
Introducing LifeApe’s TrackSkull 2
After 9 years in the wild, TrackSkull has undergone it’s first major version update. With the support of LifeApe, TrackSkull has been revamped with many changes under the hood and a few user interface updates as well. These changes are almost all requests from customers. See the full list of great new features below!
- NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 support
- Smoother & Smaller VSA files
- Improved on-screen 3D feedback
- LifeApe’s SceneBuilder & ExtremeLife Support
- PC Requirements:
- Windows 10, 8, or 7 (32 or 64-bit versions)
- Intel/AMD Dual Core 2.0GHz with 2GB of RAM or better
- .NET Framework 4.5 or later
Note: Timing issue may occur with older PCs or ones that are running lots of applications, there are methods to adjust the timing built into TrackSkull. Please contact us if you are having difficulty. Thanks!!!
Tips & Tricks
Receiving an Import Event error in VSA? Check that the following settings match:
If you’ve imported a Track into VSA but it is either runs too fast (short) or too slow (long). You can stretch or shrink the Track to whatever length you want.
1) Start by zooming in on the Track you want to adjust and go to the very last frame. The icon looks like the following:
2) Right click on the Track and click “Select All (track # only)” where # is the Track number you want to adjust. (The track should now be highlighted)
(Track 4 is highlighted Green)
3) Place your mouse arrow over the last event of the Track and a double arrow should appear (see below).
4) Click and drag to the right —> to lengthen the track OR drag left <— to shorten the track.